Leading Irish based bookmaker giant, Paddy Power, has announced that it has launched a marketing campaign in order to introduce its new sports betting app to the industry.
Paddy Power claims that its Paddy Power Messenger is an iOS app that is the first fully personalized sports betting app in the world and that the launch campaign by “if” the popular Altrincham based creative agency will enable players to learn more about this platform.
The creative agency has revealed that the launch’s most important aims and objectives is to create general awareness of the new app, its features and benefits as well as to drive downloads and installs.
A tutorial video which is embedded in the app can be watched by players in order to give specific instructions as to how to enjoy Paddy Power Messenger.
The Messenger app has been created by Paddy Power so as to enable players to trim down their sports betting action to the sports really enjoyed by them.
Players are able to choose their favorite football teams, jockey, leagues, racecourses or horses and request to follow them via the app. Constant updates about these selections will be sent by the Paddy Power Messenger enabling players to remain updated and to place their bets based on prior information and calculated decisions.
Paddy Power Messenger will allow players to
• place bets on any sports simply and conveniently by using brief instructions (eg. 10 Double Man Utd or Sprinter Sacre).
• have complete control over messages sent.
• receive reminders on preferred sports.
• receive fast live text commentary on football matches.
• receive access to Paddy Power account functions.
• enjoy shortcuts to account management in order to check balances, withdraw cash and more.
• take advantage of all special offers and promotions with minimum effort..
• advise Paddy Power how long they want to be logged in for and, after that, are logged out automatically.